Faithbridge will agree to lend out tables and chairs to active members under the following conditions:
1. The individual is limited to (5) long tables and (40) chairs. Round tables cannot be removed from the building.
2. Tables and chairs usage is meant for one person with one event. Multiple members may not request tables/chairs for the same event.
3. The tables and chairs must be returned within 48 hours. Office hours are 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m., Tuesday thru Friday, and it is preferred that tables & chairs are moved during those hours. If tables are taken on a Friday night, they may be returned on Tuesday. Other arrangements must be made through the main office staff.
4. The individual is financially responsible for replacing any damaged/broken parts/tables/chairs.
5. The tables and chairs must be wiped down with disinfectant on flat surfaces and all chair legs must be cleaned of debris.
6. The reservation application must be filled out completely and will need to be approved prior to tables and chairs being acquired.
Note: Any Faithbridge activities take priority over individual reservations even if a prior reservation has been made.
I have read this policy and application thoroughly before digitally signing below, and I fully understand the content’s meaning and impact of this agreement. I understand that signing this application is entirely an act of my own free will. I am 18 years of age or older and I am competent to contract in my own name.