Mission of Faithbridge
The mission of Faithbridge is to bring people into a personal and dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ and equip and mobilize them for ministry. All activities shall be consistent with the mission of the church.
Building Usage Priorities
(Space will be be booked using this priority list)
1. Ongoing direct ministries of Faithbridge
2. New & extension ministries of Faithbridge
3. Wisconsin UMC Conference events
4. Other Christian ministries
5. Community non-profit service organizations
6. Other requests for use
Note on Campuses
No events will be held at the Downtown Campus except those relating to Mother's Day Out programming. All ministries and events will henceforth be held exclusively at the Franksville Campus.
Note on Saturday Events
If your event is held on a Saturday, we ask that you plan to end no later than 5 pm to allow for our cleaning staff to prepare the space for Sunday. You will also be asked to pay a cleaning fee for Saturday events.
Note on Requester's Status
If you are not an active member or attender of Faithbridge and do not actively worship, connect, and/or serve with us, your event is unlikely to be approved.
1) NO SMOKING in any building or within 25 feet of any entrance.
2) NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES permitted on the grounds or in any building of Faithbridge Church.
3) A church staff member, church member, or approved representative must be present at all events. That person will be responsible for clean up, lights out, and lock up.
4) No non-church fundraising to be held without approval. Voluntary offerings and collections must have prior approval.
5) Groups will be held responsible for damage caused to facilities and equipment. The church staff member, church member, or approved representative must notify the Office Administrator of any damage to facilities or equipment.
6) Rooms must be returned to their original arrangement. Tables and chairs are to be put back in place if they are moved. Tabletops should be cleaned with a wet cloth and dried. Chairs that are used should be checked for greasy fingerprints and food smears. Clean with damp cloth and wipe dry.
7) No beverages or food outside the kitchen, Gathering Place, or areas approved in advance of the event.
8) No candles! (Exceptions are altar candles used for weddings)
9) Use only the assigned room(s) and only for the time frame approved. Please advise the Office Administrator immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you cancel your event.
10) No taping, stapling, thumbtacks, nails, or any other kind of adhesives on any walls, doors, ceilings or windows. Do not remove ceiling tiles for any reason.
11) Do not remove tables from the rooms.
12) There is no storage space available.
13) Federal, state, and local laws shall be adhered to at all times. Infractions will be referred to local law enforcement as necessary.
14) No fireworks of any kind are permitted anywhere on the church grounds.
15) Exterior doors to the church shall not be propped open at anytime. If door is unlocked while attendees are arriving, door MUST be attended at all times and locked when all attendees have arrived.
The Church is available for weddings subject to pastoral approval. Please see our separate "Weddings" form found in our Policies section of our website: faithbrdigewi.com.
All rules of the Building Use Policy must be followed during weddings and associated events.
Faithbridge will permit wedding receptions for CHURCH MEMBERS ONLY on a case-by-case basis. The pastor and Ministry Board in consultation with facilities staff members will make the determination if a reception is permissible.
Kid Life classrooms/toys are not to be used unless prior approval has been given. All individuals and groups must abide by the Faithbridge Child Protection Policy found on www.faithbridgewi.com/more/policies
If you are making this request on behalf of an organization: Any organization outside of the membership of Faithbridge must furnish proof of liability insurance in the form of a letter or certificate showing that the organization is covered by liability insurance.
All individuals or organizations using the facility must sign the Release and Waiver of Liability form and return it to the Office Administrator 1 week prior to your event.
A $100 refundable security deposit is required for all events.
Room Rental Fee
*Not required for active members/attendees of Faithbridge. "Active" is defined as worshipping at Faithbridge at least twice/month as well as serving/connecting on a regular basis.
Gathering Place: $250
Chapel Wing: $50
Conference Room: $50
Staff Member Presence
*Not required for active members/attendees of Faithbridge
$25.00 per hour (a staff members must be present at all times during an inactive member/attendee/non-member event.
If media of any sort is needed, including microphones, a $75 for will be required regardless of membership/activity status. This fee covers 2 hours of usage. Each additional hour costs $25.
If an event is on a a Saturday, a $75 custodial fee is required regardless of membership/activity status.
Final Agreements & Signature
I have read this policy and application thoroughly before digitally signing below, and I fully understand the content’s meaning and impact of this agreement. I understand that signing this application is entirely an act of my own free will. I am 18 years of age or older and I am competent to contract in my own name.